I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mother-in-law has been in Stonecroft Health Campus for several weeks now. It's nice. It's a couple of years old, but it's like every other assisted living or nursing home that I've seen in Indiana. You have to provide private caregivers or else the elderly will be left alone too long. Nobody's staffed properly to take care of them, and they get neglected. We provide private caregivers at least 15 hours a day. She has a private room, and she likes it. She has her own bathroom and shower. They provide great physical therapy, all types of therapy, and a lot of programs for the nursing home and the assisted living residents. She's been there a couple of times before. The food is fine. The only problem is, elderly people do not like gourmet food. They like a small piece of meat, vegetable, potato, fruit, and a piece of bread and nobody seems to want to cook that.
Was review this helpful?
2 PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THIS HELPFUL
Description of Stonecroft Health Campus
Known as a vibrant, close-knit community, Bloomington, Indiana is a town where both residents and visitors alike feel at home. Stonecroft Health Campus is proud to serve Bloomington and the surrounding communities by enriching the lives of its residents and their families. Located near entertainment, places of worship, and several beautiful parks, our residents are afforded many opportunities to explore everything that Bloomington has to offer. For those that stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment staff ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Stonecroft Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living and long-term care in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our team of dedicated professionals provide compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Bloomington you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Stonecroft Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.