Description of Cambridge House of Swansea
Designed to serve adults 65 and older of all incomes who may need some help to maintain their independence, Cambridge House of Swansea provides a wonderful alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home, especially for those who cannot afford private pay assisted living.
At Cambridge House of Swansea, the emphasis is on maintaining health, wellness, dignity and independence. When residents need a helping hand or personal attention to assist them with an activity that they may no longer be able to handle easily or safely on their own, our caring and courteous staff is always ready to help.
In addition, residents benefit from opportunities to share common life experiences with friendly neighbors and participate in a wide variety of social, recreational and educational activities.
Our three-story building houses 103 one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, each with its own kitchenette, private bathroom with shower and emergency response system. Community areas include an activity room, beauty/barber shop, convenience store, dining room, exercise room, library, patio and television lounge.
CAMBRIDGE HOUSE OF SWANSEA OFFERS A VARIETY OF SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
Helpful services arranged to make your days fulfilled & comfortable ~
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals daily, plus snacks
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- 24-hour staffing by certified nursing assistants
- On-site beauty/barber services
Places to go, things to do, all with convenience in mind for you ~
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Room
- Activity Room
- Beauty/Barber Salon
- Exercise Room
- Outdoor Patio
- Resident Laundry
- TV Lounge
Thank you for your interest at Cambridge House of Swansea. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.