Description of Hearts of Gold Home Care
When a loved one decides they would like to stay in the familiarity of their own home for as long as they can, families may need to seek outside help. Hearts of Gold, a family owned in-home care provider, is equipped with the type of attentive staff that can help grant this wish for aging adults.
Hearts of Gold is prepared to help families in the Round Lake, IL area starting with a free in-home assessment. Each detail, from how a client prefers their food prepared to what they enjoy doing most is taken into account. The specially trained caregivers are there to provide comfort, companionship and assistance that exceed expectations of mature adults and their families.
A daily standard at Hearts of Gold is to be available and on-call for clients 24/7, including weekends, regardless of how big or small a matter is. The staff of Hearts of Gold cares to know their clients and promote personable interactions so clients and staff know each other by name. They also make weekly check visits to interview their clients and understand if there are any additional steps they can take to make their service more satisfactory. With their Loyalty Program, devoted clients are rewarded with continued benefits such as complimentary in-home hairdresser services, home safety consultation and in-home emergency response.
"It's not like a job. I enjoy it," Paulson said, founder of Hearts of Gold.
Hearts of Gold welcomes the pleasure of working with you, your family and your home healthcare provider. Reach out to Hearts of Gold for quality caregiving for you and your family today.
- We are a full-service agency. Caregivers are our employees.
- Licensed as required by the state
|Types of Care Provided:|
- Medication management
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Transfer assistance
- Staff members are trained when they are hired
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient transfers
- Stress management
- Grief issues
- Family communication
- Transition issues
- Memory care
- Personal Care Assistant
- Care Companion
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis B, tuberculosis, and other communicable illnesses
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
|Caregivers Bonded and Insured:|
|Payroll, Taxes, and Benefits:|
|Care Can Be Provided In:|
- We provide care in the client's home
- We provide care in assisted living facilities
- We provide overnight care
- We provide short-term or one-time care
- We provide live-in care
- We provide respite care
- We provide care in the hospital
- Credit card