Description of Anthology of Grayslake
Beyond the hum of the city, where old-growth trees and acres of pristine forest stretch out under wide-open skies, you can find a place where residents pursue aspirational living each day. Anthology of Grayslake is a new kind of senior living community in the historic small town of Grayslake, Illinois.
Featuring exceptional accommodations, services and experiences, supported by a thoughtfully composed care plan and passionate caregivers, we provide everything you need to live your best life within a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.
- Spacious, private accommodations with studio, 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Gourmet meals prepared by in-house chefs
- Formal restaurant-style dining room
- Home maintenance, weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Diverse common areas and beautifully landscaped spaces
- Licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining
- Coordination of care, specialized wellness services and more
- Dynamic calendar of daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs designed to engage residents
- Welcoming foyer with concierge available
- Full-service salon and massage services
- Community activity center with Library
- Fitness center
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Tour Anthology of Grayslake
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of Grayslake Assisted Living.