Description of Antebellum Grove Senior Living
Antebellum Grove is a senior living community located in Warner Robins, Georgia. The community offers Personal Care Home and Memory Care Services to seniors who prefer a home-like environment. Featuring large, cozy rooms, our community welcomes seniors to enjoy retirement in the comfort of a relaxing home setting.
Antebellum Grove is an ideal place for any senior that needs assistance in their daily routine. We offer seniors numerous activities and events such as scheduled outings, monthly social calendars, and salons, and home-cooked meals. The community has private and companion-style suites to meet the needs of each resident.
The Museum of Aviation, Robins Air Force Base, and the Perry National Fairgrounds are all nearby our community. Antebellum Grove is a great place for seniors to relax with family, learn about the area’s history, and enjoy their retirement.
- Craft/Hobby Area
- Movie Theatre Room
- Exercise Room
- TV Lounge
- Multi-Level Front Porch with Rocking Chairs
- Back Patio Picnic Area Overlooking Pecan Orchards
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Training & Education Area
- Wellness Programs
- All-Inclusive Rates (without add-on fees)
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks with Alternative Options
- Private and Shared Suite Options in Various Sizes
- Guest Room Accommodations (As Available)
- Short Term Respite Care Options
- Customized Personal Care Assistance
- Onsite Medical Care Such As Therapy & Podiatry
- Housekeeping, Personal Laundry & Linen Service
- Emergency Response System
- Local Transportation Program
- Monthly Activity & Social Calendar with Events and Outings to Engage the Mind, Body, and Soul
- Physician & Nursing Oversight
- Trained & Experienced Staff that Through Daily Interaction and Collaboration Become an Extension of Family
- Located in Houston County & Central Georgia
- Warner Robins Air Force Base
- Museum of Aviation
- Home of the Southeast Regional Little League Headquarters & Field
- Historic 1944 Railroad Depot "Depot Row"; Now Called the E.L. Greenway Welcome Center
Tour Antebellum Grove Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Antebellum Grove Senior Living Assisted Living.