Description of Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill
Magnolia Senior Living provides you with all the comforts of your own home while insuring family members with the knowledge that their loved ones are safe and being given top-of-the-line dedicated care.
Magnolia Senior Living wants you to know that our residents, their families and loved ones are our first priority.
Magnolia Senior Living allows residents to live independently yet have the individualized personal care touch needed by each resident as they continue to make us their home. Family members can enjoy having that peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are receiving personalized 24-hour care. And also knowing, should that care change, the staff at Magnolia Senior Living are experienced to adjust to those changes and keep that line of communication open with family members at all times. You deserve to know how your loved ones are progressing.
Magnolia Senior Living is prepared to assist those elderly who are experiencing memory loss as well. Our Memory Care Unit specializes in assisting our residents with an all-inclusive care program that brings peace of mind to our families. We are committed to providing excellence within all of our services including access to a 24/7 nurse.
Come see our beautiful phase 1 of three phases as we introduce you to Magnolia Senior Living. Phase 1 is a state-of-the-art Personal Care Home located just off of Georgia Highway 20 in Loganville.
Phase 1 includes a 12-bed Memory Care Unit designed to meet the needs of our residents by providing experienced staff and access to a nurse 24-hours a day.
Magnolia Senior Living has taken great care to ensure that each individual receives the individual care they need.
Your Residential Services Include:
- 24hr On-Site Staff
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Snacks available to you at least twice a day
- Our own licensed hair stylist and massage therapist (additional charges)
- Weekly housekeeping to include daily bed making
- Weekly Linens Laundered
- Personal Laundry
- Trash Removal
- A National Pharmacy Delivery Service
- Assistance with personal transportation
Just For You Services Include:
These services can be tailored to meet your individual needs and have additional charges.
- Bathing – set up your bath and/or assist you with bathing.
- Dressing – set out your clothes and/or assist you with dressing.
- Grooming – assist you with all your hygiene needs to include shaving, make-up, nail and skin care, and oral hygiene needs.
- Continence Management – provide you with reminders and/or assistance with continence care.
- Emergency Pendant Monitoring – services available through pendant rental.
- Health Monitoring – 24-hour on-site staff with option of a nurse to assist you.
- Mobility – assist you with transferring and stand-by assist to and from meals and activities.
Your Personal Medical Services:
Magnolia Senior Living can assist you with making arrangements for medical services. These personal medical services include (with additional charges):
- Diet Management
- Medication Management
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Tour Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill Assisted Living.
Reviews of Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill
Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill
422 River St
I visited this facility
We went to Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill. it was very clean, they had impressive grounds, impressive lobby, the specific room that I saw was good, the problem we had was I had my sister go back afterwards, and it was a completely different experience. The person on staff was either new, or couldn't answer any questions. That caused a pause, and after that happened I left a couple of messages, and then just didn't get a response back. There was a communication lapse. My experience was good and my brother was with me, but my sister, it was not a good experience. There is only one person that is really qualified to give the tour, and that person was not there. The other person that was there was really nice, but it would be like me giving a tour of a place I did not know, or else I was brand new, or else I wasn't in that position, so that's what happened.