Tour The Claiborne at West Lake
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Claiborne at West Lake Assisted Living.
Description of The Claiborne at West Lake
The Claiborne at West Lake is a unique assisted living residence that encourages an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. Our activities, amenities, and services promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We also offer onsite therapies and transportation to medical appointments and care. The entire The Claiborne at West Lake team is dedicated to providing personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer.
Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. The Claiborne at West Lake combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.
Caring for a loved one living with memory loss can be overwhelming — physically, emotionally and mentally. By reaching out for help, it’s common to feel a sense of guilt or doubt. When you can no longer manage alone, it can be comforting to discover a setting with trained and caring staff. Our team has been trained in programming with intention building on the quality of life through everyday activities in a meaningful way.
The Claiborne at West Lake programs are individually customized to encompass the core ideas of family, comfort and new experiences, with the intent of becoming an “extended-family” for your loved ones. We are committed to providing an environment that is compassionate and caring; a place where individuality and belonging coexist.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Luxurious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with full-sized appliances and storage space
- Professional care team who customizes a detailed plan to meet medical, physical and social needs
- Full-time Activity Director creates engaging live entertainment, off-site outings and group activities
- 3 nutritionally balanced meals a day served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Weekly housekeeping, including linen laundering and change and beds made daily
- Professional and trained clinical staff available 24-hours a day
- Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- In-house movie theatre, bistro, card room, and activity areas
- Full-service Concierge
- Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
- On-site Beauty and Barber Shop
- Daily Social Hour in the Lounge
When care is your concern, you and your loved ones are able to live worry-free, with the confidence that our 24/7 staff is there to help in times of need. Every effort has been made to make The Claiborne at West Lake a place where you feel comfortable and secure.