Description of Kostic Healthcare
Welcome to Kostic Healthcare of Georgia
“A premiere In Home Care Service in Atlanta Metro Counties”
Kostic Healthcare is a vibrant and dynamic home care company that provides high-quality and consistent care. We are licensed by the state of Georgia to provide skilled nursing and personal care services for individuals in all the Atlanta metro counties. Our goal is to provide our clients (and their families) with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home.
We are licensed to provide skilled nursing and personal care services therefore we are qualified to provide skilled nursing and medically related activities, companion sitter, homemaker, in-home respite, and personal care services in our coverage areas as mandated in our State of Georgia license.
Kostic Healthcare provides personalized home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions, and cognitive abilities. Our services enables senior adults to remain in the comfort and security of their own homes when help is needed with daily living. We will be flexible and diligent to make sure your care will fit your budget and lifestyle. We understand that needs and situations change frequently so no long-term commitment is required. Services are available 7 days a week and our registered nurses are available 24 hours a day to address questions and concerns.
- Personal Care - bathing, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Light Housekeeping - clean kitchen, laundry, wash dishes, vacuum or dust, changing linens, pet care, errands etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Skilled Nursing - initial assesment and evaluation, pre and post-operative care, medication management etc.
- Companionship and Transportation
- Mobility Assistance
- Concierge Services - customized daily assistance programs delivered to you in your Assisted Living Residence.
- Post-hospitalization Care and Support
- Hospital or Nursing Home Sitter Services
- Licensed by the State of Georgia
- Staff covered by Workers Comp insurance
- Caregivers are background checked and drug screened
- Extensive reference checks and comprehensive orientation process prior to employment.
- Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
Our caregivers and management staff are trained to provide individualized care that preserves the client's dignity, while assisting to achieve the highest degree of recovery, comfort, and independence.
We employ only Georgia licensed and certified healthcare professionals with a minimum of two years work experience. Extensive interviews, reference checks, and a comprehensive orientation process are completed prior to employment. All staff members have CPR certification, are bonded, background checked, drug screened, and insured. Our caregivers are mentored and monitored by our Registered Nurses and are also required to complete at least eight (8) hours of continuing education annually.
We offer client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility of care provider(s) with client and strive to ensure that our caregivers will provide you with excellent care all the time. We also conduct client satisfaction survey on all of our client services regularly to ensure client satisfaction.
We serve Cobb, Fulton, Dekalb, Cherokee, Gwinett, Rockdale, Clayton, Henry, and Forsyth counties in the State of Georgia. Please give us a call today!