Description of Beacon LifeCare
Beacon LifeCare is a privately owned private duty home care company providing an array of services, from companion care, personal care, and nursing services that are customized to meet the needs of our clients on a live-in and hourly basis in the Metro Atlanta area. The fact that we are privately owned and that the Founder is actively involved allows us the flexibility to meet each of our client's unique needs. Our team is committed to providing compassionate, respectful, and quality care as a partner within the healthcare community.
Why Choose Us
- All employees go through an extensive background screening process that includes criminal, drug testing, licensing, and motor vehicle records review.
- Our employees are covered by worker's compensation, professional liability insurance, and bonded.
- Employees are trained and knowledgeable about the delivery of quality care and are provided opportunities to continue to learn and expand their knowledge of home care.
- We encourage an open line of communication with the client, family, and other members of the healthcare community.
- Quality assurance to ensure the highest level of service to our clients.
- Experience and expertise of our management team who have acquired best practices in top tier organizations.
We provide non-medical and medical services to individuals who are at least 18 years of age that may fall into one or more of these categories.
- Temporarily or permanently disabled
- Mentally challenged
- Short or long-term illnesses
- Clients that require basic care with limited levels of independence
- Those who have memory impairments or cognitive deficiencies
Private Duty Nursing
Our nursing services are available for adults and the elderly, wherever they need it and tailored to the client's needs. Here is just a sample of some of the services provided by our RN's and LPN's.
- Patient education
- Disease management and monitoring
- Wound care
- Tube feeding
- Catheter care
- Medication management and monitoring
- Monitoring of vital functions (nutrition, hydration, bladder, etc.)
- Assessing vital signs
- Administering IV and antibiotic therapy
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) and Personal Care Assistants (PCA's) provide supervised assistance with
- Toileting and continence care
- Personal grooming
- Oral hygiene
- Transferring and assistance with mobility
- Eating and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Vital sign recording, observing for changes in clients condition
- Transition Service
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) and Personal Care Assistants (PCA's) provide assistance to our client's with an array of daily activities.
- Caring conversations
- Recreational activities and exercise
- Memory exercises
- Incidental transportation and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Encourage & attend social events
- Correspondence and reading magazines, newspapers and books
- Assistance with organization
- Medication reminders
- Light gardening
- Care of pets and house plants
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|