Description of Lampglow Home Care, LLC
Lampglow Home Care is a private duty non-medical in-home health care provider that is honored to serve senior and other adult clients living in the North Metro Atlanta Area.
Our company founder Brant Nyman is a 16 year cancer survivor who left a successful corporate career to start the company based on his personal experience with homecare needs. His mission, our mission, is to help our clients maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home through high quality and compassionate care. Our companion caregivers and CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) are supervised by highly experienced RNs and have been thoroughly screened, highly trained, and fully insured. Most importantly, you will find that every employee in this company has a "can-do" desire to serve.
Our caregiving team is experienced in providing assistance with all of the activities of daily living including:
- Personal Care - Assistance with walking/transfers, bathing, grooming, eating, nails, hair, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Companionship - Loving companionship, friendship, and emotional support.
- Shopping/Transportation/Errands - Escort to doctor visits, senior centers, & appointments, wheel chair / walker assistance.
- Medication Reminders - Reminders to take self-administered medication.
- Light Housekeeping - Assistance with housekeeping including dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, washing dishes, doing laundry, and assisting with other miscellaneous light household tasks.
- Meal Planning and Preparation - Cutting/chopping /pureeing foods for clients with special needs, following special diets, monitoring food and liquid intake
- Home Safety Assistance - Providing assistance with fall prevention and other topics to maximize safety at home.
We also have expertise providing the following care:
- Post-Surgical Recovery Care
- Cancer Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Arthritis Care
- Caregiver Respite
These services are offered 24 hours per day 7 days per week including weekends and holidays.
Please contact us at 404-996-0880 to discuss your needs or to schedule a free care assessment. We will be honored to help assist you with any home care decisions you may be making.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Tour Lampglow Home Care, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Lampglow Home Care, LLC Home Care.