Description of Westbrooke Manor
When you first enter Westbrooke Manor you will be transported back in time. The Great Room offers floor to ceiling murals featuring storefronts from the good old days. Residents relax on park benches and enjoy each others company. A gazebo in the center of the room gives you the feel of a hometown square.
Westbrooke feels assisted living is more than just helping individuals; it’s a new chapter in someone’s life. We honor our seniors and offer a caring environment that stresses the importance of quality of life and sense of community. We want everyone to feel this is their home.
What makes Westbrooke Manor different?
Everyone at Westbrooke is treated like family. We understand the needs and concerns that come with aging; our trained caring staff will make you feel at home from the very moment you step in the front door.
We realize each resident is unique; we take time to know you and find out what your hobbies and interests are. We are constantly improving our activities, events, and outings to enrich everyone’s individual needs.
Many individuals require just a minimum amount of assistance, while others may need a little more. Westbrooke Manor offers varying levels of assistance to each individual can maintain a certain level of independence. Each resident is assessed to determine the exact level of care needed.
All levels of care include:
- A welcoming environment encouraging interaction with friends and family
- Compassionate, caring staff offering excellent customer service
- A Licensed Nurse available 24 hours a day
- 3 meals daily by our chef, including candlelight dinners and snacks
- Medication Management
- Extensive scheduled Activities & Events
- Transportation services to scheduled medical appointments
- Housekeeping & Linen service
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Utilities, basic cable, telephone and WiFi
Westbrooke offers such amenities as:
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Screened Porches for relaxing
- Library featuring a Electronic Magnifier to assist those with vision impairments
- Paved walking paths around the grounds
- Beauty & Barber Salon
- Computer Lab
Activities bring everyone together. Whether it’s attending morning exercise, watching a travel series on the big screen TV or participating in a Wii bowling tournament…
There is something for everyone at Westbrooke Manor.
- Weekly Ice Cream Socials
- Cookie Baking Club
- Lunch Bunch excursions
- Bible Studies
- Arts & Crafts
- Movies & Popcorn
- Monthly Birthday Bash
- Shopping trips
- Field trips to the beach, museums, shops and more
- In house Entertainers & Performers
- Karaoke Sing Along
- Pet Therapy
- Church Services
Thank you for your interest in Westbrooke Manor. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.