Description of Griswold Home Care - Tampa
In 1982, Jean Griswold started Griswold Home Care in her living room with two goals in mind: to keep the cost of home care services affordable for the average family and to attract the most experienced, compassionate caregivers in the industry.
Opened in January 2008, the Tampa Office of Griswold Home Care recruits, screens and refers Caregivers who provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care services for people who:
- Need help with daily living tasks (bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Are alone or may be at risk
- Have families living far away
- Are disabled or in a wheelchair
- Need help during a facility stay
- Are recovering after hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility discharge
Services are provided at home, in an ALF or Nursing Home (supplemental assistance), at the hospital (sitting overnight), etc.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our ValueCare Commitment helps us recruit the best caregivers in the area .
- Our CareAssured Screening System ensures we only bring on board the best.
- Our 4.5 years of service have allowed us to build a large pool of caregivers so that we can respond quickly (within a matter of hours if necessary) throughout Hillsborough County(QuickCare Placement). It also helps us maximize our ability to find not only a caring experienced caregiver but also one that may be the right fit from a personality and "chemistry" perspective as well.
Our ValueCare Commitment also means our rates should be among the most affordable in the area; and, when it comes to the delivery of personal care (bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.) we are usually the lowest cost provider for private pay shifts of four hours or more. In addition, we offer 24/7 Live In and Overnight with Sleep service options that many of our competitors don't offer or if they do, are much more expensive (Overnight with Sleep is a 10-12 hour shift priced at $110 for the shift).
In addition to all of the above, one of our owners is a Certified Senior Advisor with a large network of community resources available to assist you in things like, Veterans Benefits, access to Medicaid services, ALF and Nursing Home placement, Elder Law assistance, etc. and the other is a RN with over 30 years of experience providing care and supervising nursing staff in the hospital setting. This means you get more than just a caregiver, you get the benefit of a strong community network of resources and a broad medical perspective (even though the care the caregivers we refer provide is of a non medical nature). Our office team is also well experienced. All of this helps us oversee client satisfaction in a way few other agencies are prepared to do.
For over thirty years Griswold Home Care has been referring caregivers that provide home care services, wherever ones home may be (in an assisted living, in a skilled facility, and in a traditional home setting as well as overnight sitting in area hospitals and rehab facilities). Over the last 4.5 years, the Tampa Office has built a reputation among even our competitors as one of the top agencies in the county. Come test us out. We would love the opportunity to serve you and your family. We are only a call or email away.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
|Available to assisted living facility:
|RN on Staff: