Description of Family First Home Care
Nothing is more important than family. Our family is there to strengthen us through trials, celebrate with us in the good times and stick with us through the rough patches. When a member of our family loses some or all of the ability to help themselves, we want to do our best to allow them to live life on their terms and allow them the most independence possible. Every situation is different, and every person has unique needs, but no matter what challenges your loved one may be facing, Family First Home Care can help you determine the best course of care that offers the optimum level of independence for your loved one. Quality care comes from quality caregivers and we know our clients want to see familiar faces, caregivers they recognize and know they can trust. Our employees are full time employees (not contractors) who are licensed, bonded and insured. They are subject to five background checks, go through personality and skills assessment s and must have at least two years of homecare experience. Family First will only hire the "best of the best" in homecare and this quality trickles down to the highest quality of care provided continuously by the same caregivers.
Family First Homecare is a locally owned private duty nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions to individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home. As Medicare is limited in coverage of home health services extending beyond nursing visits and therapy we offer solutions to families needing care that requires nurses and/or home health aides for hours at a time. These services are traditionally paid for privately and may also be covered through our partnerships with long term insurance companies, worker’s compensation and private insurance.
Family First’s Area of Specialty Provided in the Home:
- 1 to 24 hours/day Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse in home care for complex skilled nursing care
- 1 to 24 hours/day of Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide in home care for bathing/personal care assistance/transfers
- 1 to 24 hours/day Companion in home services for homemaker, companion, transportation
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy Visits up to an hour
- Registered Nurse Visits up to an hour for IV therapy, woundcare management, chronic health condition management, medication management, and post hospitalization assessments
Call us today for a free initial assessment and consultation with our Administrator/Owner Doug Drabina to see if home health care is the right decision for you or your family!