Description of Ashton Place
Opened in 1996, Ashton Place is committed to providing the areas most comprehensive level of assistance and care in a bright, cheery, nurturing and homelike environment.
Within Sarasota, we are the only ALF where the owner/administrator is also a licensed nurse.
This is in addition to employing other licensed nurses. We are one of three privately owned, purpose built ALFs.
This expertise combined with our stable ownerships' fifteen years of experience ensures that your loved one receives a level of care and comfort unrivaled within our area.
Our staff is equally remarkable. We've assembled a group of bright, industrious, warmhearted people to care for our residents. We value potential over experience when hiring and you'll quickly notice that they are cut above the norm.
In every aspect of what we do, nursing, personal care, dietary, activities, maintenance and building design, you'll find excellence abounds.
Here are some of the wonderful services we offer:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, transfers, ambulation and dining
- Customized care plans to support daily living
- Licensed nurses on staff
- Personal care attendants available 24-7
- In-room emergency call system
- Medication management
- Access to rehab services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Delicious meals daily including special diets-Independent and assisted dining rooms available
- Private and shared suites
- Basic cable and free Wi-fi
- Laundry service
- Pets welcome
- Religious services
- Indoor atrium-outdoor patio-bright environment
- Variety of exercise activities
- Daily restorative walking program- The AP Walking Club