Description of Bayshore Home Care
Your Peace of Mind is our Priority
There is a difference when you work with Bayshore Home Care.
Bayshore Home Care is a fully licensed home health care agency that gives you peace of mind knowing your loved one is cared for and enjoying life at home. 24 hours a day our nurses answer the phone and are ready to be there for you- from as little as a single hour to full time service. But we provide more than care; we provide family and friends relief and peace of mind, ensuring the daily needs of their loved ones are met.
Bayshore Home Care was founded in 1986 by the Atkinson family. Carrying on in the family tradition is more than just servicing patients or clients, it's making sure that each client is treated as an individual, honoring them with respect and preserving their dignity.
Our mission is to provide premium home health services tailored to our individual client's needs.Bayshore Home Care is able to customize a home care plan for each client and family that we serve, and services can always be adjusted as needs change.
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Feeding and Special Diet Assistance
- Dementia Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Transportation for Errands or Special Events
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming Assistance
- 24-hour Care
- Respite Care "“ A break for the family caregiver
We provide skilled nurses to be the eyes and ears for our clients and their family members who may need assistance juggling the healthcare system. Our nurse's clinical expertise provides peace of mind to our clients and their family members as we consult on key factors in senior home care. Our nurse advocates can work in conjunction or independent of our staff of Geriatric Care Managers depending on the client's needs.
- Patient Advocates
- Weekly medication management with medication box fill and prescription reordering.
- Care Management & Patient Advocacy
Our Service Areas (Tampa Bay Area)
- Pinellas County
- Pasco County
- Hillsborough County
We offer the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary Fall Risk Assessment for All New Clients
- No minimum hours required - we design a program to meet your specific care needs
- Nursing supervisors are on call 24/7 for our clients
- We work with most Long Term Care Insurance policies
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|