Description of Arbor Oaks at Tyrone
THE COMFORT OF EXCEPTIONAL CARE.
The ambience and attention to detail at Arbor Oaks has created an ideal surrounding for nurturing care. Our attention to personalized needs is the cornerstone of our comprehensive list of Assisted Living services. Professional, friendly and attentive associates are here around-the-clock to manage your care. They understand and respond to the changing needs of seniors. Our experienced associates are always ready to offer a hand to assist you in bathing, dressing or managing your medicine. That's the comfort you will feel from Arbor Oaks' exceptional care!
OUR EXTENSIVE LIST OF SERVICES REFLECTS THE QUALITY THAT SETS ARBOR OAKS AT TYRONE APART FROM OTHER FACILITIES.
Our monthly fees cover the resident’s suite, emergency call system as well as use of the following:
- Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Primary assisted living services
- 24-hour access to professional aides
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping including personal linen and laundry services
- Physical therapy*
- Planned social activities
DINING AT ARBOR OAKS AT TYRONE
We serve three taste bud tantalizing meals a day, all prepared by our wonderful cook and served in a beautifully decorated dining room. After a filling meal, relax in our quiet library with a good book, in our community room playing cards with other residents, or take a stroll through our outdoor courtyard and garden. With a plethora of services and amenities to make your life a little easier, we know you’ll find despite the number of options you may have for senior living in St. Petersburg, Arbor Oaks at Tyrone is the only choice.*Provided by a 3rd party, not included in rent
The following services are available on a separate fee schedule:
Arbor Oaks at Tyrone strives to offer the best assisted living care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other memory loss related concerns.
We are dedicated to:
- Recognizing the individual because all of our residents bring their own unique life experiences and care needs.
- Involving family members because loved ones play such a vital role in our resident’s personalized care.
- Offering a warm residential setting because familiar and relaxing atmospheres foster stability for residents in this type of care giving environment.
Levels of Care
For residents needing a higher level of everyday assistance.
Medication management and a furniture option.
Respite and Day Care Programs
Arbor Oaks at Tyrone offers both Respite and Day Care opportunities for a short-term assisted living stay when it’s needed the most. Planning a vacation, recovering from a hospital stay or needing a break – our Respite or Day Care services offer the perfect solution.