Tour Summer Vista Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Summer Vista Assisted Living Assisted Living.
Description of Summer Vista Assisted Living
Summer Vista is a unique assisted living residence that encourages an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. Our activities, amenities and services promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We also offer onsite therapies and transportation to medical appointments and care. The entire Summer Vista team is dedicated to providing personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer.
At Summer Vista, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the lounge, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour. No matter how you choose to fill your day, you can always find an inviting setting and warm greeting.
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Vista Breeze Dining Room featuring restaurant-style menus and service
- Specialized diets/individualized nutrition supervision
- Media Room
- Beauty salon, barber shop
- Pet care
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Full-service Concierge
- Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
- Weekly Social Hour
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Day trips and off-site field trips
We understand that caring for a loved one experiencing memory loss is both a mental and physical challenge, a tough task to manage alone – so, let us help. The Summer Vista team works around-the-clock to ensure that each resident’s needs are cared for as if you were there beside them. With customized care programs, skilled medical administration and regular evaluations in place, you can be confident that your loved one is receiving the best care possible.
Our program heavily emphasizes family integration, so residents are fully invested in social engagement. Weekly family support groups and 24/7 visiting hours are available to assure a transparent connection with loved ones.
- Regular evaluations
- Customized care programs
- Dietary/Nutritional expertise
- Medication administration
- Resident assistants
- Nurses on staff (24/7)
- Two specialty licenses
- Wound care/injections
- Transparent Communication
- Family support groups
- Teachers and experts
- Fall management
- On-going staff training
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapists
- Mentally stimulating activities
- Engaging social environment
- Private/Semi-private floor plans
- Personalized decor
- Private bathroom
- Safe environment
Thank you for your interest at Summer Vista. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.