Description of Home Care Solutions
Because Home Truly IS Where The Heart Is...
Our affordable services empower individuals to age comfortably in place at home, ensuring peace of mind, safety and quality of life. Our dedicated staff at Home Care Solutions understands what you are going through when obtaining quality care for your loved one. We provide our valued clients with the highest quality of service achievable (Joint Commission Accredited), and your loved one's care will be managed by a Registered Nurse to ensure all of your expectations are met or exceeded.
We can provide a one-hour bath/personal care visit or up to 24 hours of care. Our Registered Nurse will provide a free, in-home evaluation and implement a plan of care that is unique to each of our clients. All of our W-2 employees undergo a Level II background screening and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We do not believe in complicated contracts, but rather utilize a simple Service Agreement that can be canceled at any time.
Personal Care Services:
- Bathing, Grooming & Dressing
- Bathroom/Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Encourage Nutrition & Hydration
- Mobility & Transfer Assistance
- Provide a Smooth Transition from Hospital or Rehab Back Home
- Conversation & Companionship
- Daily Living Assistance
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Social Stimulation
- Fall Prevention
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Linen Changes
- Overall Home Environment Management
Respite care is designed to provide a break for the family's primary caregiver so they can take time for themselves. Our respite care provides much needed relief for a few hours, every week, or 24-hour care while you are away from home.
In business for more than 5 years, we service Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa & Walton Counties.
We are proud to offer the following additional benefits:
- Affordably Priced With No Contract
- Joint Commission Accredited, Quality Care
- Locally Owned & Operated by R.N. Staff
- Caregivers are Screened, Bonded & Insured
- Caregiver/Client Compatibility Assurance
- Flexible Service & Payment Options
- All Long Term Care Insurance Accepted
- Transportation Available in Caregiver's or Client's Car
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|