Description of Gentry Park
Welcome to a new kind of senior living! Now open in Orlando, Florida, this state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care community features a thoughtful design with intentional features to make life easier and give you more time to enjoy the activities you love. Come home to Gentry Park where your day is filled with endless opportunities to socialize with new friends and embrace your new, active lifestyle. With vibrant daily programming and a focus on wellness and activity, you can embrace your independence, while getting the exceptional care you need and expect—without the worry. Find comfort in knowing you will receive best-in-class partners in care available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our community is filled with beautiful, comfortable touches to make you feel at home. From peaceful gardens to spacious common areas to fun activity centers, you have plenty of space to do whatever you desire. We don’t disappoint in the dining department either, thanks to our talented Executive Chef who serves residents three delicious meals a day.
It takes more than beautiful, comfortable quarters for you or your loved one to feel at home. At Gentry Park Orlando, we provide an array of services and amenities to complement your lifestyle. Residents in our Orlando, FL, senior living community have plenty of options when it comes to having fun, getting social, and staying active. Simply feeling supported in everyday tasks can help you feel more encouraged to partake in life’s extras.
- Personalized, compassionate assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Private apartments with free high speed internet, cable satellite TV and emergency call systems in room
- Resort-style dining and all-day dining options
- On-site rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Transportation for social activities, errands and doctor appointments
- Beautifully and tastefully decorated amenity spaces
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Arts room, theater and wellness center
- Special interest and wellness programs to keep seniors active and involved
- Lush gardens – and the opportunity for residents to garden themselves
- Memory Care Magic Program - Stimulates Social Interaction for Memory Care Resident
Tour Gentry Park
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Gentry Park Assisted Living.