Description of Keystone Place at Naples Preserve
Keystone Place at Naples Preserve is a beacon for an expression of retired living that retains the expression of unique lifestyles and personalities. As a result, our senior community has taken every opportunity to establish meaningful and memorable relationships with friends and family. We take care of all the little things to ensure that you have all the time to pursue the retirement that dreams are made of. We have the best independent living facilities in Naples, Florida.
As we strive to cater to every need of our retirement community, we have designed a living arrangement that is a nod to luxurious retirement. Located just a few miles from the shore, Keystone Place at Naples Preserve offers a wide range of comfort-based services, such as chef-prepared meals, scheduled transport arrangements, medical management, housekeeping, life enrichment programming to name just a few.
Moreover, our life enrichment program expertly facilitates our residents on their journey to a more holistic lifestyle. Boasting over 150 activities, it is something that our communities have grown to anticipate. We also boast a private and secure parking facility to pair with large living quarters – whether one or two bedroomed spacious, studio-like apartments.
As a company that cares about our retirement communities and their pockets, we are delighted to offer our residents competitive prices that make their retirement that little bit easier. Thus, Keystone Place has achieved a business model that benefits from reduced overheads compared to our competitors. As a result, we offer our residents a lower rental rate – just something that we do to add value to the lives of the residents of our communities.
Independent Living at its Finest
Ensuring that our residents achieve a fulfilled and enjoyable lifestyle is one of our top priorities. Thus, we have implemented a wide array of services and facilities that contribute to a highly enriching experience. With this in mind, we have established a fitness center, pub, theater, private dining locations, salons and barber shops, and more.
Cost-effective Assisted Living
Each resident is greeted with complete and holistic living experience. Keystone Place has devoted its business model to ensure that we provide our residents with the quality of living they deserve at prices that compete with anyone in the market. We offer a resident experience that requires no large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment. Instead, through a business model that saves on overhead, we are able to reduce the costs of care and pass the savings to our residents.
For those who require the utmost level of care and attention to detail, we are here to serve in a way that pushes us to the forefront of the nursing home memory care experience. With the aid of friendly staff and well-seasoned caretakers, we have the ability to guide our more memory sensitive residents on a journey of an enjoyable retirement. We have designed our programs with the greatest care, a nod to our concern for our clients and our resident-centric business model.
Our Naples, Florida Property
- No large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment.
- Apartment-style living with access to convenient services, including chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, personal care assistance, medication management, life enrichment programming, and so much more.
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing with more inclusive services versus other area communities with complex and costly tiered fee structures featuring 6 to 9 levels of care/service.
- Purpose-built, secure memory care neighborhood carefully designed to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Some of the area’s largest studio, one, and two bedrooms/two bathroom apartment homes.
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program supports over 150 purposeful activities each month, which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness.
- More amenity space for resident use than traditional senior living communities, including a fitness center, pub, theater, multi-purpose activity rooms, private dining room, beauty salon/barber shop, and more.
- As a mid-size, privately-owned senior living company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates.
Come Visit Us Today
Keystone Place Naples Preserve is the perfect location to facilitate a retirement that is truly memorable. With our range of enriching activities, friendly staff and resident-centric designs, there can be no better way to make memories with both friends and family.