Description of Homewood Lodge ALF
"Here at Homewood Lodge, our staff is well trained, qualified, and dedicated to providing resident care and Quality of Life. It's not just a job but a PASSION. We take Pride, Ownership and Celebrate Life every day."
Assisted Living and Memory Care at Homewood Lodge is more than a service. Our community provides non-institutional retirement living and our principles encourage resident's choice, quality care, and accessibility for residents needing assistance with long-term care.
A View of Life At Homewood:
As one of Lafayette County's premiere assisted living and memory care residence, here at Homewood Lodge, we believe in promoting Dignity, Choice, Privacy, Individuality, and Independence, giving residents the right to make decisions about their own lives, while providing housing and tailoring services to meet their individual needs and preferences. Our goal is to focus on our resident's needs, desires, and quality of life.
- Home like environment
- 24 hour personalized care
- Central dining program that includes three meals per day and snacks
- Daily recreational, social, and educational activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Memory Care Locked Unit
- Provide services to Adults with Disabilities
- Cheerful Staff
- Activity areas
- Two elegant, comfortable living rooms with access to Satellite Television
- Florida room
- Telephones in common areas
- Choice of private or semi-private bedrooms with full and/or half bathroom options
- Safety grab bars and hand-held shower heads
- Smoke detectors, fire alarm, and sprinkler system
- Emergency Call System