Description of Comfort Keepers of Largo
COMFORT KEEPERS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Our caregivers, special people we refer to as Comfort Keepers take every day activities and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients.
Our Comfort Keepers are:
- Selected after a rigorous interviewing process including national background checks and personal and professional references
- Our employees, not contractors
- Bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation
- Caregivers are trained on Alzheimer/Dementia Awareness, Elder Abuse, Senior Nutrition, Parkinson's Awareness and Hospice Care
Comfort Keepers provides a range of services customized to fit the individual client needs.
- Bathing, grooming and hygeine
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence
- Feeding and special diet
- Dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping/errands
- Incidental transportation
- Grooming guidance
- Live-in services
- 24-hour care
- Respite care and relief for family
Interactive Caregiving is the unique way our Comfort Keepers deliver care to our clients. It centers on four interrelated aspects - engagement of the mind, an active body, proper nutrition, and safety. A Plan of Care which address these aspects together, will enhance quality of life and ultimately, independence.
THE HEART AND SCIENCE BEHIND INTERACTIVE CAREGIVING
Study after study shows that active and mentally stimulated seniors enjoy a better quality of life and physical wellbeing. Transforming daily activities helps keep people strong, improve health and outlook on life, and reduce the risks for injury, depression and symptoms of dementia.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|