Description of Flamingo Homecare
Flamingo Homecare provides in-home care to seniors and those in personal need to live semi-independently in their own homes for as long as possible at the lowest possible price. We are locally owned and not a franchise which allows us to discount our rates considerably, sometimes as low as $12.50 an hour for overnight shifts.
Our services for in-home care include: companionship, meal preparation & clean up, housekeeping, errands and transportation to doctor appointments, medication reminders, and all efforts to prevent falling injuries. Our professional caregivers are usually CNAs with some college background and are thoroughly screened both through the local, state and federal systems.
We offer offer great services at the lowest possible price with excellent caregivers. And we do this with no pressure, no contracts, and no hassles. We offer a free in-home consultation to provide you all the information you need and wait for you to make a relaxed, informed decision. We hope you will give us a chance to take care of your loved one.
Caregiver Skills Include:
- Communication, social interaction, and engaging activities.
- Home safety, fall and injury prevention.
- Comfort, privacy and confidentiality.
- Cleaning, contagion, disease protection and prevention.
- Scheduling and Coordination of appointments.
- Crisis and emergency response.
- Nutrition, cooking and mealtime preparation.
- Medication assistance, such as ordering prescriptions, and monitoring.
- Household management.
- Community resources, community attractions, neighborhood activities.
- Hobbies, crafts, pets, and leisure time interest.
- Safe driving, operating routine home equipment, such as washing machines, TV remotes, kitchen equipment.
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|