Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
1315 2nd Avenue North , Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Reviews of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
Sep 15, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
The menu options are mediocre. There are no appetizing meals offered within this facility. The staff members are very enthusiastic and the program offers a variety of festive options. Many residents are wheelchair bound and this facility offers sufficient accommodations for residents on wheelchairs. The community is very lively. There are a host of activities to partake in. The interior is very bland and poorly decorated. There are various live musicians.
Was this helpful?
23 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
Resident Capacity: 100
State License #: 12590
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care.
Description of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care
Residents of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care enjoy the relaxed, peaceful life for which Jacksonville Beach is known. They have total access to resort-worthy amenities and individualized programs that embrace residents' physical, spiritual and intellectual well-being.
Welcoming Living Areas
- Comfortable furnishings and beautifully decorated interiors create a warm and welcoming ambiance.
- Private residential suites include all paid utilities including telephone, internet and cable television.
- Scheduled housekeeping and linen services reduce time consuming household chores
- Routine interior and exterior maintenance takes the worry out of living in a private residence.
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured grounds encourage outdoor relaxation and meditation
Person Focused Services
- Nursing services provided by licensed professionals offer reliable care and true peace of mind.
- Around the clock trained associates ensure each resident's health and safety needs are met.
- Caring, respectful professionals help maintain dignity while assisting with the activities of daily living
- Customized, activity-focused memory care neighborhood concentrated on engaging residents with Alzheimer's and dementia-related diagnoses in one on one and group programs.
Total Wellness Programs
- Cultural, social, spiritual and educational programs keep residents involved and entertained.
- Music and art programs, planned outings and special events enrich daily life.
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs support body, mind and soul.
- Personalized wellness programs and customized service plans continuously monitor health-related needs, providing quality and specialized care for each resident's overall wellbeing.
- Extended Congregate Care services offered when and if you need it.
- Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program offers people with Alzheimer's disease and other related memory-impairing dementias the care, respect, dignity and quality of life loved ones
Delicious Dining and Entertaining
- Spacious dining, living and recreational areas include a library, internet cafes, art studio and crafting space.
- Three nutritious daily meals, freshly and artistically prepared, lead to an enjoyable dining experience in our Beach Club Grille or Boat House Grille.
- Scheduled transportation services are available for residents to outings, errands, and medical appointments.
- Accessible laundry rooms on each floor for the convenience of residents and visiting guests.
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout the community keep the focus on safety
Sometimes a little extra companionship can ease a transition, enhance a celebration and make all the difference when it comes to recreational activities. The Ambassador Program offers companion services that will give your loved one peace of mind and additional assistance where and when they need it.
The Ambassador Program has move-in days, birthdays and holidays covered - just because days, too!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care