Description of Cypress Point
Now open at the corner of Daniels and Six Mile Cypress Parkway and adjacent to the CenturyLink Sports Complex, Cypress Point in Fort Myers, FL is an exceptional assisted living, memory support and short-term respite care community that lets you experience more life with fewer worries. Our month-to-month rental structure, no up-front entry fee, holistic wellness programming and flexible all-day dining options are just a few of the things that make our community unique.
Welcoming courtyards and social amenities inspire residents to embrace life more fully with increased health and vitality. Thoughtfully designed floor plans and outdoor living spaces give much-deserved privacy and freedom for loved ones. Flexible rental options provide added value and convenience. Best of all, around-the-clock professional services ensure that compassionate care is always close at hand.
Our brand-new assisted living, memory support, and respite care community will feature beautifully appointed residences, superior amenities and person-centered programming in an engaging setting designed to meet seniors’ needs today with added security for tomorrow. Even better, it offers well-appointed rental apartments and quality care services personally tailored to suit you or your loved one’s individual lifestyle and budget.
Qualities & Services:
- Thoughtfully designed community
- Easy-to-navigate corridors
- All-day dining options, including seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Open dining room seating
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- Maintenance and all utilities included except phone
- Expanded cable included
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Weekly laundry service
- Full calendar of engaging programs, events and activities
- Specialized wellness programs
- Emergency call response system with pendent
- On-site rehabilitation
- Secured access after hours
- Scheduled local transportation for appointments and outings
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Beautifully appointed studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences
- Walk-in showers and closets
- Full-size refrigerator in each residence
- Library with fireplace
- Fitness studio
- Landscaped courtyard
- Raised flower and vegetable gardens
- Covered veranda
- Private event room
- Beauty salon and day spa
- Multi-purpose community room
- Individually climate-controlled suites
Tour Cypress Point
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cypress Point Assisted Living.
Reviews of Cypress Point
6870 Alister Way
I visited this facility
My tour at Cypress Point was very good and I really like the facility, that's why we chose it. They have an on-site nurse and open dining.
6870 Alister Way
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
I really like Cypress Point. It was very nice. The food was good. The people were nice. They had a lot of activities. The activities director was very nice and keeps everybody going. If people aren't there, she goes up and gets them. It was a good experience. The food was very good, and you could eat any time during the day.