Description of Our Home at Ware's Creek
Our Home at Ware's Creek
We are located in Ware’s Creek’s historic neighborhood in beautiful Bradenton Florida. The facility is housed in a historic Victorian home – ensuring all of our residents are at home here. The warm atmosphere is a constant reminder that the 34-bed facility is really a community and family for everyone residing at Our Home at Wares Creek, and it becomes an extended family for loved ones and visitors.
All of our residents have a unique individualized care created around their needs. Our dedicated staff focuses this care to include daily grooming needs, activities, exercise and meal planning. The family of residents and staff share daily activities that focus on keeping the brain, body, and spirit healthy. Our wonderful in-house Activities Director uses various methods to keep everyone focused on creating “new memories” and decreasing their frustration and focus on troubles that occur with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. The residents and staff celebrate holidays together – welcoming families and visitors for all special days – or any day.
Our Home has beautiful gardens and enclosed screened porches for our residents to enjoy. The facility is secure, using measures to ensure the safety of all of the residents; in a way that keeps Our Home looking like a home and community for each person in our care. The small size of our facility allows us to know each resident, their likes, needs, and family.
We offer private and semi-private rooms and our rates are all-inclusive. There are no additional charges as residents level of care grows.
Residents at Our Home at Ware’s Creek enjoy a wide, comfortable array of amenities for just one monthly fee. We offer:
- Highly skilled and compassionate staff on site 24/7
- Regularly scheduled health monitoring and medication management
- Assistance with daily activities of living, including eating, bathing, grooming and dressing
- Three restaurant-style meals prepared daily by our in-house chefs
- Nutritious and delicious snacks available at all times
- Regular linen and housekeeping services
- Community physicians, therapy and other third party services available onsite.
- Family support programs and memory loss education
Tour Our Home at Ware's Creek
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Our Home at Ware's Creek Memory Care.