Description of Our Home at Ware's Creek
Our Home at Ware's Creek is a secured memory care community. It is a beautifully restored two-story Victorian home located in Historic Ware’s Creek in Bradenton.
This secured community is perfect for any resident needing memory care services in a safe environment.
Since our community is secured we can offer a level of safety that most facilities cannot. We encourage you to come see why our residents consider “Our Home at Ware’s Creek” their Home.
Our Home at Ware’s Creek is designed to provide a secure, comfortable and happy lifestyle for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss.
Our Home at Ware’s Creek nurtures the physical, mental and emotional health of residents in all stages of memory loss. How do we accomplish this? By focusing on the whole person, not just the disease they are living with. We begin our innovative approach by getting to know each resident on a personal level.
All the staff members at Our Home at Ware’s Creek learn our residents’ preferences, abilities, favorite memories, life experiences and more. Then, using that history, we develop an enriching, engaging blend of therapies and activities that encourage each resident to experience joy and live their very best life possible.
Thanks to our investment in the staff’s training in behavior management and communication skills residents can live comfortably and happily at Our Home at Ware’s Creek.
Our familiar and intimate common and private areas feature comforting colors and textures. We offer warm spaces, directional cues, safety systems that allow residents to safely move around their home with independence and confidence.
We offer private and semi-private rooms and our rates are all-inclusive. There are no additional charges as residents level of care grows.
Residents at Our Home at Ware’s Creek enjoy a wide, comfortable array of amenities for just one monthly fee. We offer:
- Highly skilled and compassionate staff on site 24/7
- Regularly scheduled health monitoring and medication management
- Assistance with daily activities of living, including eating, bathing, grooming and dressing
- Three restaurant-style meals prepared daily by our in-house chefs
- Nutritious and delicious snacks available at all times
- Regular linen and housekeeping services
- Community physicians, therapy and other third party services available onsite.
- Family support programs and memory loss education