Tour Better At Home Health Services, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Better At Home Health Services, LLC Home Care.
Description of Better At Home Health Services, LLC
Welcome to Better At Home Health Services, LLC
24 Hour In-Home Care for the ones you love
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort - keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy,
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provides our clients an unselfish good-hearted staff who are generous with their care and compassion.
BetterAtHome Health Services provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Lee County and Collier County Florida. The care services we provide are the following:
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Hospital Care
- Bathing & Showering
- Incontinence care, toileting
- Re-position bed bound clients to help prevent skin breakdowns
- Dressing & grooming
- Companionship Care & Safety Supervision
- Medication reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Bathing assistance
- Conversation- Cognitive stimulation
- Assist with grooming & dressing
- Assisting with Arthritis limitations
- Help with hobbies and crafts
- Accompanying client on walks
- Incidental transportation, escort
- Record memoirs
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry
- Grocery, shopping, errands
- Dusting, vacuuming
- Prescription pick up
- Taking out garbage
- Making bed
Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.
Our Service Area - Serving all of Lee and Collier Counties, including Naples, North Naples, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Marco Island, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral and Immokalee. Minimum 12 hours per week. Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.