SeniorHomes.com makes every effort to screen reviews that do not meet our Review Guidelines. If you feel that a review left about your business on SeniorHomes.com does not meet these standards, you can flag the review in question for investigation.
To flag a review, please complete the steps listed below. When finished, send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that says “Request to flag a review posted for PROVIDER”, where PROVIDER is the name of the community/service provider as displayed on SeniorHomes.com.
Items to be provided in email body in list form:
- Name of business as displayed on SeniorHomes.com
- Business address as displayed on SeniorHomes.com
- Your name, relationship with the business and your phone number
- Name and relationship of the reviewer as listed on the review you wish to flag
- Reason you feel the review does not meet the standards as defined in our Review Guidelines
Once received, we will respond to your request within 3 business days. Submitted flags that are incomplete or missing information will not be processed.