Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
1971 Cranston Road , Beloit, WI 53511
Reviews of Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
Learn More About Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit.
Description of Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit
The team at Willowick is dedicated to fulfilling what we like to call “EverydayWows™.” An everyday wow is that extra something special. Though it is not clearly defined through words it is a tangible sentiment that once experienced, is undeniable. While modern society has embraced the fast-paced and ready-mixed customer service methods, we at Willowick value quality service and genuine human connections.
We do this by maintaining the dignity of each individual and honoring each person’s choices. Everyday wows occur via helping each person be present and engaged as an active individual, and being mindful of the large and the small things that make life worth living.
Many wonderful amenities are available at Willowick communities including…
- Salon services available on site. A professional stylist is on site weekly with very reasonable rates
- Every suite is equipped with basic cable and wi-fi access at no additional cost
- A bright and warm sunroom where residents and families can visit
- Private dining room that can be reserved by residents and families for private parties, holidays, and get togethers
- Activity room where residents can engage in individual activities or have group activities with our activity coordinator. In addition to a wide selection of onsite activities, we also have community activities such as shopping, meals out, special events (trips to New Glarus Bakery, Baumgartner’s, Angel Museum, Tallman House, etc per resident preference and ability to participate)
- Patio, interior courtyard, and space for gardening for residents, cook-outs, and families to have “together time.”
- Our herbs and veggies are used in our delicious meals and snacks
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Willowick Assisted Living of Beloit