Live To Serve Assisted Living
6606 S. Crane Dr. , Oak Creek, WI 53154
Reviews of Live To Serve Assisted Living
Learn More About Live To Serve Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Live To Serve Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Live To Serve Assisted Living
Resident Capacity: 8
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Tour Live To Serve Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Live To Serve Assisted Living.
Description of Live To Serve Assisted Living
Our address is 6606 S. Crane Dr. in Oak Creek Wisconsin. Our home is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. We have a large deck to enjoy the outdoors. We are located close to local churches, shopping, and dining. We are just a few miles away from St. Lukes South Shore hospital.
The mission of Live To Serve LLC is to serve our residents in a way that provides dignity, independence, and enhances quality of life. We do this by meeting the unique physical, emotional, and social needs of each resident in a caring home-like environment.
- Caring 24 hour awake staff
- Individualized Service Plans upon admission
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning through our Administrator, RN, and resident assistants
- On-site RN visits
- Assistance with Activities of daily living, such as grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting, as needed
- Assistance with showers or tub baths if needed
- In-house doctor visits if required and as provided by your personal physician
- Transportation Assistance
- Medication administration/monitoring
- Laundry services
- Leisure time activities
- Comfortable common areas for reading, watching television, and visiting with others
- Cable television and phone availability
- Nutritious meals and snacks
We encourage the families to remain involved in the care and lives of their loved ones. The families and friends are welcome to visit any time. The facility may host family picnics and suppers from time to time, which we encourage family members to participate.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Live To Serve Assisted Living