Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
1001 West Glen Oaks , Mequon, WI 53092
Reviews of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
Learn More About Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
"If you would like some help around the home, as you continue to recover from surgery, illness, or injury; or maybe you just need a little extra help to continue living independently, please think of us."
Non-Medical Home Care
- ALL of Ozaukee & Washington County
- Parts of Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Sheboygan County
- Laura Bireley - is a Registered Nurse with 25 years of Cardiology experience
- Tim Bireley - is a Certified Senior Advisor, CPA, and MBA with 30 years the of health care industry
- On-call 24x7 to meet your needs
- Free in-home care consultations
- Flexible caregiver hours from 1 to 24 hours
Caregiver Security. All Caregivers are:
- Employed, insured and bonded
- Federal & State background checked
- Drug tested
- Have license validated with State
- Trained by owners
What is our approach?
- The owners meet with every client and their family to develop the Care Plan, and they personally introduce every caregiver to the family.
- Our focus is to listen & fully understand your needs.
- Our caregivers possess the intrinsic values we hold dearly; respect, dignity, kindness, compassion & proactive advocacy.
How can we help you?
Here are just a few of the services we can provide:
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and run errands
- Take to appointments and meetings
- Meal planning and preparation
- Pick-up prescription
- Prescription medication reminders
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Wardrobe selection and dressing
- Read mail write letters and pay bills
- Take walks - Visit family and friends
- Take to religious services
- Morning "wake-up" service
- Evening "wind-down" service
- Respite care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia care
- ...and of course, Companionship
Caregiver Skills Include:
Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas53002, 53004, 53012, 53013, 53017 (+16 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee