Faith Living Center
131 Clarmar Drive , Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Reviews of Faith Living Center
Learn More About Faith Living Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Faith Living Center
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Faith Living Center
Minimum Age: 21
Resident Capacity: 21
Number of Units: 20
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: Day On Site;Night On-Call
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Podiatrist,Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Tour Faith Living Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Faith Living Center.
Description of Faith Living Center
Our highest priority is to ensure that each of our residents is treated with dignity and respected as individuals. Learning more about their unique histories, desires and interests, puts us in the best position to provide the care, attention and services that meet their desires and needs.
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning with our registered on staff nurse and resident assistant staff.
- Registered nurse on staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living; such as grooming, dressing, eating and toileting as needed.
- Leisure time support services with daily activity programming.
- Assistance with medication management and administration if required.
- Home cooked meals and nutritious snacks with accommodations for special diets.
- Assist in arrangement for transportation to/from work, medical appointments, education and religious services.
- Call system for easy access to resident assistance staff 24/7.
- Comfortable common areas for reading, watching television and visiting with others (encouraging gatherings in our private family room).
- Cable television, private phone services and wifi internet available.
- Onsite beautician and spa services.
- Light housekeeping and laundry services. We encourage independence with respect to your housekeeping, but staff is available to provided scheduled cleaning and laundry services.
- Full time cook on staff utilizes fresh vegetables and herbs from the facility’s garden.
- Memory care and Wander guard available.
- Large suites with private baths (with showers), mini refrigerator (as desired) & cable.
- Walk-in whirlpool tub available for regular resident use.
- Call systems in every room and private bathrooms.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Faith Living Center