34201 Arbor Lane , Burlington, WI 53105
Reviews of Arbor View
Learn More About Arbor View
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Arbor View
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Arbor View
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Arbor View.
Description of Arbor View
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable sta available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident. Spacious common areas, rooms with private bath, group dining, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to feel at home.
Making Life Better Every Day... For Every Resident.
Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously. Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.
In addition to our assisted living services, our community provides a completely self- contained, secure memory care unit for those with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias.
What We Offer:
- All utilities and basic cable television.
- Three nutritional, home cooked meals daily, snacks available anytime.
- 24-hour staff.
- Housekeeping and linen care.
- State –of-the-art emergency pager system.
- Vitals monitoring.
- Customized well-being package designed to fit the •Resident’s needs.
- Spacious common areas for Resident’s daily use to congregate in or use for private gatherings.
- Medication administration.
- Companionship, emotional security and support.
- Comprehensive Activities and social programs.
- Memory Care community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Arbor View