Family Resource Home Care
12835 Bel-Red Road, Suite 219 , Bellevue, WA 98005
Reviews of Family Resource Home Care
Learn More About Family Resource Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Family Resource Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Family Resource Home Care
Non-Medical Assistance/Private Duty Home Care Services
- Assistance with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Mobility, exercise, and transferring assistance
- Assistance with medications
- Meal planning and preparation
- Errands, shopping, and transportation
- Companionship and respite for families
- Light housekeeping, including laundry and linen changes
- With nurse delegation, your caregiver is trained and supervised by a registered nurse (RN) to perform some medical tasks beyond simple medication assistance.
- Let us help you assess your situation and decide what services are best for you. The home care services you require now may change over time. We are responsive to your changing needs. Want changes in the tasks we perform, or the time that we come? No problem. Caregivers are available for as little as 2 hours once a week "“ up to continuous 24/7 care and an on-call supervisor is available 24 hours a day.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Family Resource Home Care