Family Home Care - Tri-Cities, WA
6855 W Clearwater Avenue , Kennewick, WA 99336
Reviews of Family Home Care - Tri-Cities, WA
Learn More About Family Home Care - Tri-Cities, WA
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Description of Family Home Care - Tri-Cities, WA
Family Home Care has been providing in-home health care services to residents of Eastern Washington and Idaho for over 50 years. Today it continues to be locally owned and operated, right here in the Inland Northwest.
Our professional team is dedicated to your satisfaction and well being. With a staff of over 350 employees, FHC is ready to meet your needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All patient care is supervised by healthcare professionals and registered nurses to guarantee you receive the best care possible.
All care is provided one-on-one in your home by carefully selected Home health Aides. Numbering over 350, all Family Home Care staff are licensed, trained, and meet rigorous background checks and qualifications. We have Nurses on staff to help manage cases and delegate tasks to our skilled caregivers.
When it comes to the little extra help and assistance, our Home Care Services are there to help out. We love what we do and it shows.
We develop a personalized care plan specific to you or your family member. All care is available when you need it, from just a few hours a month, to 24 hours a day! Home Care services may include:
- Personal Care: From bathing assistance, dressing, to assisting with grooming and toileting with dignity and skill to help keep you feeling and looking your best!
- Transportation: Appointments, errands, visiting, or just a nice drive - we can do it!
- Medication Assistance: Reduce medication errors, and get the help needed to assure compliance
- Meal Preparation: Good nutrition is a common need of seniors - let us take care of the menu planning, shopping for the ingredients, preparation, and clean up! You've earned it!
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, dishes, bathrooms, vacuuming, changing linens, making the bed, and general housekeeping is all included!
- Pet Walking and Care: When these special companions are also needing attention and assistance, we are there for them as well!
- Assistance with Exercise Programs: Whether your own routine or one provided by a Physical Therapist, we'll ensure you are safe and confident to keep yourself fit or to recover as needed!
- Transferring and Positioning: We'll ensure that you can safely transfer as needed. For those who are receiving care while confined to a bed, we'll help make sure you are comfortable and avoid skin breakdown.
- Companionship: Assist with reading, conversation, participation in crafts or games, helping with mail, maintaining a calendar, and being there to touch with a holistic approach to care.
- Nurse Delegated Care: Catheter care, ostomy care, more intensive medication assistance, bowel programs and wound care - all overseen by our on-staff team of Registered Nurses.
- Respite Care: Sometimes your family is the one who we care for by allowing them a break or vacation which can greatly reduce their stress and burnout. Even if it is just once a week for a worry free break - we can be there taking care of you!
We understand how important independence and quality of life is to you and your loved ones! If you or someone you love needs care today, please call to schedule a free in-home assessment to answer any questions and to see why FHC is right for you.
Service Areas99301, 99302, 99320, 99326, 99328 (+17 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Family Home Care - Tri-Cities, WA