Spring Village at Essex
6 Freeman Woods , Essex, VT 05452
Reviews of Spring Village at Essex
Learn More About Spring Village at Essex
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Spring Village at Essex
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Spring Village at Essex
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Spring Village at Essex.
Description of Spring Village at Essex
Spring Village at Essex is a dedicated memory care facility in the State of Vermont. It is a state-of-the-art 56-bed community, the centerpiece of the exciting Freeman Woods mixed-use complex.
Woodbine Senior Living, nationally recognized experts in senior living and memory care, manages Spring Village. It is located in quaint Essex, Vermont, just minutes from the city of Burlington and the Burlington International Airport. The area offers golf, skiing and many nearby amenities for residents and their families. Essex is a town of safe and friendly neighborhoods, bike and walking paths, restaurants and shops—surrounded by tranquil open spaces.
Memory Care Includes:
- Individual plans of care
- Large, sunny shared or private suites
- Staff experienced in memory care, with ongoing in-service education
- Medication and continence management
- 24-hour safety monitoring
- Nurturing environment to promote independence
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available
- Aging in place, including end of life care
- Community support groups available
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Spring Village at Essex