Tapp Family Home
8106 Rural Point Road , Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Reviews of Tapp Family Home
Learn More About Tapp Family Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Tapp Family Home
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Tapp Family Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Tapp Family Home.
Description of Tapp Family Home
Are you looking for a place that is warm, safe and caring? A home where you can be comfortable and get the help you need, without feeling that you are in an institution?
If you are looking for professional care in a country home setting, we might be just what you are seeking!
We also are in close proximity to most all essential and desirable medical, shopping, and emergency services and facilities.
- Hanover's first licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) - established in 1982.
- Three levels of care provided for one fee: residential, assisted living & intensive assisted living. Private and companion rooms available, month to month agreement and no entry fee.
- Providing home-cooked meals, individual attention, assistance with hygiene and dressing, medication administration, laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily scheduled activities, snacks between meals, transportation to physician, Bible studies and a weekly non-denominational worship service.
- Located on 16 acres in rural Mechanicsville just off US301 in the Rural Point - Pearson's Corner area.
- A large deck off the sunroom allows residents to enjoy the trees, wildlife and fresh air of the country.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Tapp Family Home