Lifeline Home Care
14701 Lee Hwy Suite 204, Centreville, VA 20121
Reviews of Lifeline Home Care
Learn More About Lifeline Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Lifeline Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Lifeline Home Care
Lifeline Home Care, Inc.’s mission is to exceed standards of excellence. We do this by continually improving internal functions and delivering unprecedented quality service to the communities that we serve.
We are committed to providing a dedicated team of professionals that are carefully screened, certified and selected for their compassion, dedication, dependability & trustworthiness. Their experience in the industry ensures that a patient’s well-being, dignity and rights are preserved at all times.
Our compassion to our clients is far reaching. We are devoted to offering the best possible care to allow our patients to lead an independent and a dignified lifestyle in the confines and safety of their own homes, their communities and environments. LIFELINE is really “Where Dignity is preserved”.
The Lifeline Difference
- Meet your caregiver before starting care.
- Follow-up phone calls within 3 days of starting services to assure your satisfaction.
- Replacement of caregiver within 24 hours of any complaint.
- New cases are staffed within hours of contacting our office.
- We guarantee to: return all phone calls within one hour and provide resource within 24 hours of being engaged.
- Prompt replacement when your caregiver can't make it.
- Free RN assessment and follow-up.
- Conducting criminal background checks every 6 months to ensure the safety of our clients.
Initial Home Conference
The initial home conference gives the family, the person requiring care and a lifeline professional a chance to get acquainted. During the conference, you will have an opportunity to ask questions and voice any concern you may have. You will also receive professional assistance in evaluating individual needs and the type of services you or your loved one may require, so lifeline can tailor your care plan.
How We Select A Caregiver Just For You
We will provide you with a free consultation in your home or location of choice to gain information so we are able to select that special caregiver that will best match your unique requirements.
These are some of the topics we discuss with you about your loved one regarding the services you desire to enhance their quality of life.
Nursing care requirements:
- Daily Routine
- Types of homemaker assistance
- Personality types that best work with your family
- Dietary preference
- Protect privacy
- Personalize service
- Preserve dignity
- Nurture the spirit
- Allow freedom of choice
- Support individuality
- Encourage independence
- Involve family and friends
Our Hiring Process for Quality Caregiver
These are some of the lengthy and stringent steps we take to provide a skilled, safe, healthy and happy environment.
- Screen and test for the highest quality skills
- Reference checks for confirmation of skills, respect, compassion and reliability
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Extensive Criminal Background Checks
- License confirmation with Virginia Board of Nursing
- Only when each candidate has met our highest standards do we place them on assignment.
Once we have gathered this information we then research our staff members to determine which candidates are best qualified to match your family with that specific quality of care. If time permits, we will set up a free interview for you to meet the caregiver prior to the beginning of the assignment. This process is not overwhelming and can be established rapidly if an emergency placement is required.
Service Areas20001, 20101, 20105, 20108, 20109 (+93 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Lifeline Home Care