Care is There - Harrisonburg
Serving Harrisonburg , Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Reviews of Care is There - Harrisonburg
Learn More About Care is There - Harrisonburg
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Care is There - Harrisonburg
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Care is There - Harrisonburg.
Description of Care is There - Harrisonburg
Care is There gives you a personal assistant - your own Lifestyle Coordinator. Your Lifestyle Coordinator is someone you know and trust "“ she is familiar with our local area, visits your loved one where they live, and keeps you informed about their well-being. We are especially helpful for:
Here are examples of services we implement, though the list grows every day!
- Check-in visits or calls.
- Accompaniment to doctor's appointments to help communicate symptoms; to provide current medication lists; to be sure instructions are heard, understood and carried out; and to ensure that prescriptions are filled.
- Arranging home health aides or nurses.
- Arranging meal preparation and housekeeping.
- Check-in and check-out from the hospital for tests and procedures.
- Bill paying and organizing.
- Shopping and errands.
- Facilitating home modification or repair.home-repair-and-maintenance
- Facilitating moves to a new living space, including finding appreciative recipients for treasured belongings during downsizing.
- On-site consultations by a dementia expert.
- Pet Care Services.
- House calls by a computer expert for training and/or repair.
- Decorating new spaces so loved ones feel at home.
- Accompaniment to and from local and distant airports.social_engagements
- Planning social engagements.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Care is There - Harrisonburg