AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
2040 Deyerle Avenue, Suite 101 , Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Reviews of AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
Learn More About AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
AMBRcare strives to maximize the independence and autonomy of older adults by providing high quality professional geriatric care management services in the Shenandoah Valley.
AMBRcare's name defines its mission and its geography. AMBR is an acronym for the mountain ranges surrounding the Shenandoah Valley: Alleghany, Massanutten, and Blue Ridge. "Care" denotes our commitment to delivering excellence in geriatric services.
- To help facilitate attainment of independence, autonomy, and the personal daily living goals of every individual in our care.
- To ensure delivery of compassionate, efficient, and professional services.
- To provide the highest quality services by staying current in the field of gerontology and by accessing all resources available in our community.
- To be an effective advocate for the special needs of older adults.
- To act as a liaison between older adults, their families, and community services.
AMBRcare is fully committed to older adults in our community as well as the family members or guardians primarily responsible for their care including children, spouses, and extended family.
AMBRcare also works closely with community service providers such as attorneys specializing in elder law, primary care physicians, and other professionals when these networking relationships benefit people in our care.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management