Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
1398 Luck Lane , Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Reviews of Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Learn More About Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Our Patient-First Philosophy
Millcreek Home Health and Hospice focuses on all aspects of a patient's condition, including the emotional, psychological, social and cognitive dimensions. We understand that every patient is unique, and each treatment plan must be uniquely tailored to meet each individual's needs. Millcreek Home Health & Hospice offers a highly skilled and experienced medical care team that includes section:
- Two physician Medical Directors who make house calls.
- A team of exceptional Registered Nurses with extensive experience and specialized training.
- Two Certified Lymphedema Therapists who provide in-home treatment.
- An incomparable core of therapists, specializing in physical, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
- A full-time Licensed Clinical Medical Social Worker and a staff Chaplain.
- A remarkable team of compassionate certified home health and hospice personal care aides.
- All services are 100% covered by Medicare. That means no co-pay and no bills, so there is no out of pocket cost to you.
Please see link to our website below the map
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Offers Home Health Care (Medical) Services: Yes
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Millcreek Home Health and Hospice