Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
1617 Temple Lane , South Jordan, UT 84095
Reviews of Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
Apr 1, 2018 | Reviewed by Andrea
I Visited This Facility
I didn't like Legacy as much. It's an older place and their apartments were definitely not new. They were small, too. Overall, it seemed like a nice community, but they need to upgraded. I found that it had fewer things that my mom would be interested in doing. The dining area was nice. People looked like they were enjoying their lunch. I could see there were visitors there, too. The person who accommodated us was great.
Was this helpful?
Apr 1, 2018 | Reviewed by Linda
I Visited This Facility
The Legacy was very nice and very well taken care of. It's a little bit older, but everything was in good repair and in good shape. The visit and staff were excellent. They were very friendly. I only met a few people, but they were really on the ball and listened to you. Their director was wonderful. She was so nice. Someone had moved out, and they were cleaning a unit from top to bottom for the next person, making it brand new.
Was this helpful?
12 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
Minimum Age: 55
Resident Capacity: 182
Number of Units: 162
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Physical Therapist
Tour Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan.
Description of Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
Welcome to Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan
Within walking distance of the LDS Jordan River Temple, Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan is Salt Lake's premier independent living community. Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan provides independent living services and has been serving the community since 1996. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we're in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like meal preparation, housekeeping, transportation or social interactions. At Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
An Active, Independent Lifestyle
At Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, independent living services are designed for seniors who want to trade the responsibility of maintaining a home for a lifestyle of social, educational and leisure activities. We offer the best of both worlds: private living along with services that make your life easier, and activities that allow you to interact with other residents on a daily basis.
- Restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room—three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Country store
- Library, activity room, game room, billiards room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Within walking distance of grocery stores, pharmacy, public library and restaurants
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens
Thank you for your interest at Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan