Legacy House of Taylorsville
6302 S Gold Medal Dr , West Jordan, UT 84084
Reviews of Legacy House of Taylorsville
Dec 19, 2017 | Reviewed by Nancy T.
I Visited This Facility
Legacy House of Taylorsville was a little older, but the facilities were very clean. They paint the rooms shortly after the resident leaves, and the carpets were clean. Everybody was excellent. The lady who took me on the tour was absolutely gracious. They treat you very well.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
12 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Legacy House of Taylorsville
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Legacy House of Taylorsville
State License #: 2-16-19329
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Legacy House of Taylorsville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy House of Taylorsville.
Description of Legacy House of Taylorsville
Welcome to Legacy House of Taylorsville
Serving the west-side of the Salt Lake Valley and close to Jordan Valley Hospital, restaurants and shopping, Legacy House of Taylorsville provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Taylorsville, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all can use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Logan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
At Legacy House of Taylorsville, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provides assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio apartment with private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped—residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Taylorsville. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Legacy House of Taylorsville