Legacy House of South Jordan
1617 Temple Ln , South Jordan, UT 84095
Reviews of Legacy House of South Jordan
Apr 3, 2018 | Reviewed by Karen
I Visited This Facility
We toured Legacy House of South Jordan. They have assisted living, memory care, and independent living. It was nice and it's very close to where we live right now. We loved it. Everyone was nice and the whole facility was very nice. They have a little workout room and church services. The person who accommodated me was wonderful and did a really good job. They were really good at showing what the facility had. We loved everybody that we saw. There was no one that was rude, and no one that was less than accommodating for us.
Was this helpful?
9 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Legacy House of South Jordan
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Legacy House of South Jordan
State License #: 2-16-19329
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Legacy House of South Jordan
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy House of South Jordan .
Description of Legacy House of South Jordan
Welcome to Legacy House of South Jordan
Within walking distance of the LDS Jordan River Temple and Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, our sister-property, Legacy House of South Jordan provides assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of South Jordan, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we're in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of South Jordan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
At Legacy House of South Jordan, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
• On-site laundry room
• Beauty and barber shop
• Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
• Private dining room
• State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
• Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
• Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens.
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of South Jordan. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Legacy House of South Jordan