BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah
1407 S. 2000 W , Syracuse, UT 84075
Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah
Dec 6, 2017 | Reviewed by MileyKP
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My grandpa is currently living in this facility, it is one of the best ALF’s I have ever been in. They are so caring and sweet with my often confused grandpa. My Granny also was here and passed away there with the caring staff by her side. They would do anything for their resident, Amy and Jill are so great with all the resident and they have happy staff that are always willing to help. The activity lady Vicki is amazing as well! If you want a great place for your loved one, I highly recommend this place! They treat my grandpa like he is their own family and I know they truly love him.
2 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Costs for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah.
Description of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah
BeeHive Homes of Syracuse assisted living features affordable home-style senior living in smaller facilities designed to provide a family atmosphere with more intimacy and the best quality care. Our assisted living homes are vibrant communities with a full range of elderly services and activities that enhance the quality of life.
The BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living:
- Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
- Private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
- Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV
- Bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings if preferred
- Assistance with medication administration under the direction of an RN
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort, and security
- In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah