Villa De San Antonio
8103 N Hollow Dr , San Antonio, TX 78240
Reviews of Villa De San Antonio
Mar 1, 2018 | Reviewed by Joanne
I Visited This Facility
I just moved all of my father's stuff into Villa De San Antonio. It's perfect. There's somebody at the front desk 24/7. They're very helpful with anything you need, and the chef is fabulous. The dining area is wonderful. It's like a 5-star hotel with beautiful linens, and they treat you like you're a king or queen. They have really nice activities; he just doesn't like to participate. They have music and musicians come in every Wednesday afternoon, and they have a social hour. I always see people in the general living area playing cards and games. They have crafts and anything you can think of. It's a wonderful place. I can't think of anything that I'd be unhappy about except the price, but it's pretty comparable to other facilities. The staff is very good. There is no better food anywhere. The facility is very nice, very clean, and safe. Their apartments are larger than anywhere else for this type of facility.
Was this helpful?
Feb 17, 2018 | Reviewed by Ali C
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
Villa de San Antonio is beautiful and feels comfortable, like home. I appreciate how kind, caring and personable the staff is. The food is excellent, everyone takes great care of the residents, from the drivers, dining room, to front desk and care takers. I absolutely love the beautiful chapel. This place can't be beat, for the wonderful service they provide, it is the best value we found!
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Jul 9, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
Villa de San Antonio is a beautiful facility for seniors who require independent or assisted living housing. However, this facility is much more than senior housing. It is a home with character and style. The residents here are family, and they visit each other and socialize like a warm, loving community. The moment I entered the facility, I was mesmerized by the clean, open, and bright sitting area. There also is a dining facility on site that has superb food. I ate dinner with one of the residents and enjoyed Salisbury steak meal with a jello fruit cup for dessert. The residents are served here, and are treated with kindness as staff members assist those who need it. The best part about the facility are the activities. The activities are structured in a manner that allow the residents to participate in what they choose without being forced. The staff members do monitor the residents so that everyone participates in some activity periodically. I observed residents playing cards indoors and others walking around the property. There are lots of quiet spaces indoors and outdoors, which allow this facility to be compatible for both extraverted and introverted personalities. The cost of this facility is in the upper price range. Many of the amenities are included in the price such as meals, activities, and transportation to certain activities/events. They also have events and social activity off site that occasionally require an additional fee. The residents visit and look after one another. This is a community for friendly seniors. A family community for seniors needing assistance, but striving to keep their independence and have a fulfilling life. The facility is safe, enclosed, and offers many medical services to assure that these seniors keep an intact memory, a physically healthy body, and an active social life. Another plus of this facility is that it is always improving. There are many upgrades here, and the management stays abreast to what is needed to make the facility grand. Villa de San Antonio is a warms, family friendly community for seniors who desire social interaction while continuing an independent life.
2 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Sep 10, 2013 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
Lovely facility. Staff works hard to ensure resident satisfaction. Beautiful surroundings an great amenities. Sales staff wonderful.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
22 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Villa De San Antonio
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Villa De San Antonio
Licensed Capacity: 61
Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Nurse Availability: During business hours
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Villa De San Antonio
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Villa De San Antonio.
Description of Villa De San Antonio
Villa de San Antonio is a warm and friendly community that offers members a variety of lifestyle options and flexible services. This includes the active, carefree lifestyle of the cottage homes; service-enriched living in our spacious Independent Living apartment homes and an array of supportive care services within our Assisted Living apartments. In addition to all of this, you’ll benefit from the attention and assistance provided by our supportive team of associates who are committed to providing you with exemplary service.
- Independent Living and Assisted Living
- One and two bedroom apartment homes
- All day dining
- Independent Living
- Two dining options per day – continental breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- All day dining hours include 11am-7pm; Sunday brunch 10am-2pm
- Expanded cable, utilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas as well as computer center
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry service available
- Emergency Response System & daily check-ins
- 24-hour front desk staff/manager on duty 7 days/week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days/week coverage
- Scheduled transportation – shopping and medical appointments 7 days/week within a 15 mile radius
- Personal chauffeur service available
- Wellness Edge programs, including social and educational events, as well as day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- On-site licensed Care Services
- Guest accommodations and respite care available
- Covered parking and locker storage available
- Progression of care with licensed Assisted Living on-site
- Assisted Living
- Personal care plan that can include assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Three chef-prepared meals per day with snacks and multiple entrée selections per day
- Weekly housekeeping including personal laundry and linen service
- Cable and utilities included (excluding telephone)
- Scheduled transportation for local health care appointments, shopping and group outings 7 days/week within a 15 mile radius
- Wellness Edge programs encouraging physical, emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual and vocational health and well-being
- Balance and mobility programs with certified senior trainers and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Emergency Response System
- One-touch pendant provided
- 24 hour security/front desk staff and Assisted Living staff
- Coordination of regular health care services including; blood pressure, vision, hearing, podiatry, physical therapy and more
- Medication assistance and reordering of medications coordinated with residents’ physicians
- Emotional support and guidance for residents and families
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Villa De San Antonio