Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
5050 Timberhill , San Antonio, TX 78238
Reviews of Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Jul 18, 2017 | Reviewed by Jay
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mom has been at Timberhill Villa for four years now. It is nice, homey, and smaller, which is what my mother is looking for. It's obviously not as new as the other community, but she likes the people there. They are friendly and very attentive to her. It's a lot more personable than I felt the larger community would be. My mother likes their Bible class. They have vendors that come in and sell jewelry, and they have happy hour on Friday. They also have day trips to places and shopping.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Sep 12, 2013 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
This community is a very nice place for clients who have a lower budget. The community could use some updating in regards to the building, but is still good for the price. They could pay more attention to their clients and provide more activities, but the location itself is beautiful.
4 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Thanks so much for visiting Timberhill Villa and noticing how beautiful it is here. Check out our calendar of activities at our web site www.timberhillvilla.com and I think you will find a great variety of things for our residents to do. Our residents and their families are our best advertisement and they tell us over and over again that we are the best!
37 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Resident Capacity: 95
Trips & Outings
Tour Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Timberhill Villa Retirement Community.
Description of Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Because the Villa is locally managed, you will find members of the Pierce family on site to assist you. Their years of experience and dedication to the retirement community are reflected in every aspect of Villa life. We are committed to providing a warm and inviting environment for your carefree and gracious retirement living. Since you no longer have the responsibilities of home ownership, our goal is to provide the setting that allows you to focus on enjoying the next best years of your life.
Timberhill Villa currently has 94 apartments located within the four story complex. There is a selection of designs to meet the specific needs of an individual or a couple. Our floor plans provide many options for your personal furnishings so you’ll immediately feel at home. Alcove and one bedroom apartments are available and range in size from 480 to 820 square feet. High definition cable television is provided with an in-house channel for daily menus and activities.
Each apartment includes:
- Patio or balcony (many with outstanding views)
- Kitchenette with an apartment sized refrigerator and space for a microwave
- Carpeting in living and bedroom areas
- Tile in kitchen and bath areas
- Custom window treatments
- Full sized bath with sit down showers and emergency switch
- Individually controlled thermostat
- High definition Cable Television
Timberhill Villa believes that providing a complete package of services is essential to a leisurely retirement lifestyle.
Our on Site Resident Services Include :
- Weekly housekeeping to include light cleaning, changing bed linens and laundering bed and bath linens (included in your rent).
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments (included).
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking (included).
- Weekly blood pressure check and health education programs (included).
- Home health care and assistance available through private providers.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Covered parking for those residents with automobiles.
- Quarterly podiatrist visits onsite.
- Guest apartments for your out of town guests.
- Weekly happy hour with live music.
- Church service every Sunday morning.
Thank you for your interest at Timberhill Villa Retirement Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Timberhill Villa Retirement Community