The Jackson at Meadow
7615 Meadow Road , Dallas, TX 75230
Reviews of The Jackson at Meadow
Learn More About The Jackson at Meadow
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Jackson at Meadow
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Jackson at Meadow
Licensed Capacity: 12
Minimum Age: 55
State License #: 133454
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour The Jackson at Meadow
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Jackson at Meadow.
Description of The Jackson at Meadow
The Jackson's Place is owned and operated by a registered nurse specializing in geriatric care. Our caregivers are some of the best trained and most experienced in the industry.
At Jackson's Care, we want our residents to feel right at home. We offer our residents an environment with modern amenities and classic hospitality. Our unique Services and Amenities include the following basic services:
- Personal Services
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility
- Assisting with special diets
- Communicating with physicians concerning health issues
- Coordinating services from home health agencies such as physical therapy and skilled nursing
- Assisting diabetic residents, including monitoring blood glucose and administering insulin
- Assisting memory-impaired residents by offering meal and activity reminders
- Performing health monitoring such as measuring blood pressure
- Caring for hospice residents
- Assisting with personal laundry
- Assistance with medication management
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Assistance with arrangements to medical appointments
- Urinary incontinence management
- Fully furnished common areas to enjoy with friends and family
- Elegant dining rooms with fireplaces
- Spacious lounge with wide screen TV
- Professionally maintained exterior landscaping
- State-of-the-art fire safety alarm system in all our homes
- Access to health care and medical services catering to specific needs.
- 24-hour emergency call systems for each resident.
- Three meals a day served in dining area, housekeeping, and laundry services.
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking as needed.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Jackson at Meadow