Tender Care Assisted Living 2
7503 Barberton Drive , Houston, TX 77036
Reviews of Tender Care Assisted Living 2
Jun 13, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
This community has both assisted living and activates care. The activity care is very cozy and neat. The director of care lacks enough stimulating activities. The hallways of the assisted living lack the proper lighting and the walls lack inspiration. The menu needs improvement in regards to variety and creativity. The care is great and the residents appear to be satisfied with the staff.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
1 Review & Rating From Around the Web
Costs for Tender Care Assisted Living 2
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Tender Care Assisted Living 2
Licensed Capacity: 10
Minimum Age: 60
State License #: 100607
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Tender Care Assisted Living 2
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Tender Care Assisted Living 2.
Description of Tender Care Assisted Living 2
At Tender Care we’re proud to offer, a unique senior living solution that we consider one of the greatest values today. Exceptional assisted living for seniors.
Trained caregivers provide assistance with medication management, activities of daily living, engaging programs, and coordination with outside healthcare providers.
With three facilities to serve you, our facilities are licensed to provide assisted living and memory care to resident’s who may be frail or just unable to care for themselves.
Trained staff, secured backyard,secured doors, requiring a code to enter or exit.
1. 7714 Barberton Dr. Houston, TX 77036
2. 7503 Barberton Dr. Houston, TX 77036
3. 11107 Stroud Street Houston, TX 77072
Assistance and oversight by caring, trained staff 24 hours a day – 7 days a week, providing:
- All home cooked meals and snacks
- Daily Laundry Service
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Medication Assistance and reminders
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, personal grooming, ambulation assistance and feeding
- Transportation to medical appointments
Also offering services to:
- Clients requiring only short term respite stays
- Clients receiving Hospice
- Clients requiring wheel chairs or walkers
- Clients needing assistance in and out of home
- Clients with high level of care
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Tender Care Assisted Living 2