Synergy HomeCare - North Houston
14425 Torrey Chase Blvd , Houston, TX 77014
Reviews of Synergy HomeCare - North Houston
Learn More About Synergy HomeCare - North Houston
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Synergy HomeCare - North Houston
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Synergy HomeCare - North Houston
SYNERGY HomeCare is Houston's premiere senior home care company. We are excited you found us and look forward to helping your family find peace of mind and greater independence. Review our website for a vast library of informative blogs and articles. We want to be your trusted resource for information on senior home care. Your trust and our reputation is very important to us. As a reflection of this commitment, the Better Business Bureau has given us its highest rating and awarded us its Winner of Distinction award in 2015 for exhibiting the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work – but you are not alone. Thousands of families seek quality senior care every year and find comfort and relief with SYNERGY HomeCare. We can help you find true peace of mind--whether its 2 hours per day, 24-Hour Care or Live-In Care, SYNERGY HomeCare has the right service to meet you and your family's needs and budget.
We are an affordable, compassionate and respected home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home rather than choosing a nursing home or assisted living facility. From Live-In Care to our short wellness visits--our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones and much needed respite care for you. Our reputation as a quality home care agency is unmatched--we have won the prestigious BEST OF HOME CARE Award multiple years running.
Our goal at SYNERGY HomeCare is to allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and give families the peace of mind in knowing their loved ones are being properly cared for by a loving and dependable care providers throughout Houston, Texas. We want you to go to bed without a worry about your loved one. Here is how we will give you that peace of mind:
- We customize our elder care services to meet our clients’ needs.
- During our first visit we will develop a Plan of Care for your loved one that will address any need they may have.
- Can you be involved? Yes! We encourage family members to help develop our Plan of Care.
- We provide the best trained and most dependable care providers in Houston. How do we know this? We have won the Best of Home Care award for 3 years running.
- Our back-up care procedures are second to none—you can be assured your loved one will not miss a day due to caregiver sickness or emergency.
- Excellent customer service is key for us—your concerns and questions will be addressed expeditiously and in a satisfactory manner. Please call us--no issue is too small.
- Thorough field supervision of our employees is part of our standard operating procedures, including frequent pop-in visits, calls and customer satisfaction reviews.
- We provide a satisfaction guarantee that you will love the care provider we permanently assign to your family member.
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we focus on performing the highest quality of care and services that will allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and be as independent as possible. We do this by performing a vast array of care services for our clients at their discretion. What does that mean? These services are a la cart--you chose what you want us to do. In addition, these services are availble 24 hours each day--you chose when you want one of our CareTEAM members to assist your family. Here is a non-inclusive list of our services:
- Personal Care (including bathing, walking & dressing assist., incontinence, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance (including fall risk evaluation and shadowing)
- Surgery Recovery
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Facility Monitoring
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- ALS and Parkinsons Disease Care
- Respite Care for Family
- Doctor's Visits (with or without detailed notes)
- Transportation and Errands
- Light Housekeeping/ Changing of Linens
- Assistance with VA Benefits
- Assistance with Pet Care
Service Areas77009, 77013, 77014, 77015, 77016 (+48 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Synergy HomeCare - North Houston